2507 a.k.a. Editions Paulines is a publisher.
"2507" a.k.a. "Plague Ship" is a science fiction novel by author Andrew North. It was published in 1956 by Gnome Press in an edition of 5,000 copies. The book is the second volume of the author's Solar Queen series.
- also known as "Fusée en Quarantaine"
- language: English Language
- author: Andre Norton
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- released in (59 years ago)
2507 a.k.a. A Fine Romance is a British situation comedy starring husband-and-wife team Judi Dench and Michael Williams. Dench's sister was played by Susan Penhaligon. It was produced by London Weekend Television and written by Bob Larbey. It was first broadcast on 8 November 1981. It lasted for 26 episodes over four series; the final episode being broadcast on 17 February 1984. The series takes its name from a song in the 1936 film Swing Time, starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, which Dench recorded as the theme music.
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Esmonde and Larbey
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Romance TV, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress (Going Gently) nomination for Judi Dench
- British Academy Television Award for Comedy and Comedy Entertainment Programme nomination for James Cellan Jones
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Graphic Design nomination for Tony Oldfield
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Sound Supervisor (Lulu’s Last Act) nomination for Mike Fairman
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress (Going Gently), received by Judi Dench
- 2507 a.k.a. Coronation Street - Season 46 is a tv season.
- 2507 a.k.a. ferritin, heavy polypeptide-like 15 is a gene.