251 a.k.a. Tenko is a television drama, co-produced by the BBC and the ABC. A total of thirty episodes were produced over three series between 1981 and 1984, followed by a one-off special, Tenko Reunion, in 1985.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 31 episodes of 60 or 50 minutes each
- countries: Australia, United Kingdom
- created by Lavinia Warner
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- some of the awards:
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Video Lighting nomination for Alan Horne
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series nomination for Ken Riddington
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Costume Design nomination for Andrew Rose
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Design nomination for Ken Ledsham
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Best Make up and Hair Design nomination for Vanessa Poulton
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Video Lighting nomination for Peter Catlett
"251" a.k.a. "Shards of Empire" is a book by Susan Shwartz, long-listed work.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
251 a.k.a. Lancer is a publisher.
251 a.k.a. Kingdom Coaster is the name of a wooden roller coaster located at Dutch Wonderland near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The first coaster ever built by Custom Coasters International, it uses a single Philadelphia Toboggan Company train with buzz bars. The park's monorail runs through the structure of the ride.
- 251 a.k.a. Biliverdin is a green tetrapyrrolic bile pigment, and is a product of heme catabolism. It is the pigment responsible for a greenish color sometimes seen in bruises.
- also known as 胆绿素
- 251: A 251 a 250 és 252 között található természetes szám.
- 251 a.k.a. Alppl2: Alkaline phosphatase, placental-like 2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ALPPL2 gene.
- also known as Alkaline phosphatase, placental-like 2; ALPG; GCAP; ALPPL
- 251 a.k.a. alkaline phosphatase, placental-like 2 is a gene.
- also known as germ cell alkaline phosphatase, testicular and thymus alkaline phosphatase, placental-like alkaline phosphatase, Nagao isozyme
- 251 a.k.a. Other disorders of pancreatic internal secretion is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 251 to learn how to say it correctly!