2511 a.k.a. Cashion is a recently annexed neighborhood in Avondale, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States. The zipcode is: 85329. As of 2000, it had a population of 2,965. It is bounded in the north by Buckeye Rd., in the south by Durango St., on the west by 115th Ave., and in the east by 107th Ave.
- 2511 a.k.a. AfterMASH is an American situation comedy that aired on CBS from September 26, 1983, to May 31, 1985. A spin-off of the series M*A*S*H, the show takes place immediately following the end of the Korean War and chronicles the adventures of three characters from the original series: Colonel Potter, Klinger and Father Mulcahy. M*A*S*H supporting cast-member Kellye Nakahara joined them, albeit off-camera, as the voice of the hospital's public address system. Rosalind Chao rounded out the starring cast as Soon-Lee Klinger, a Korean refugee whom Klinger met, fell in love with and married in the M*A*S*H series finale "Goodbye, Farewell and Amen.
- begun on and completed on (29 years ago)
- 29 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing for a Comedy Series (Fall Out) nomination for Larry Gelbart
- People's Choice Award for Favorite New TV Comedy
- 2511 a.k.a. Petticoat Junction - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2511 to learn how to say it correctly!