2516 is a Postal Code.
"2516" a.k.a. "Catseye" is a 1961 science fiction novel by Andre Norton. It tells the story of a boy living as a member of the underclass in the "Dipple", a deprived part of a colony on a distant planet, who discovers an ancient secret that changes his life.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1961
2516 a.k.a. Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime: Agatha Christie's Partners in Crime is a 1983 British television series based on the short stories of the same name by Agatha Christie. It was directed by John A. Davis and Tony Wharmby, and starred James Warwick and Francesca Annis in the leading roles of husband and wife sleuths Tommy and Prudence 'Tuppence' Beresford. Reece Dinsdale co-starred as Albert in all except episodes 3 and 5.
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- 10 episodes of 45 or 50 or 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Comedy, Drama
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Graphic Design and Title Sequences (Outstanding Graphic and Title Design) nomination for John Tribe
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Graphic Design and Title Sequences (Outstanding Graphic and Title Design), received by John Tribe
- 2516 a.k.a. Petticoat Junction - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 2516 a.k.a. nuclear receptor subfamily 5, group A, member 1 is a gene.
- also known as steroidogenic factor 1, fushi tarazu factor (Drosophila) homolog 1, OTTHUMP00000042846, nuclear receptor AdBP4, OTTHUMP00000042847, OTTHUMP00000042845