252 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
252 a.k.a. Hyperion Books is a general-interest book publisher of the Hachette established in 1990. Hyperion publishes general-interest fiction and non-fiction books for adults under the following imprints: Hyperion Audio, Hyperion eBooks, Hyperion East, and Voice. A former subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, it is named after Hyperion Avenue, the location of Walt Disney Studios prior to 1939. The Disney Book Group publishes children's books under the Disney-Hyperion name.
- also known as Hyperion Press, Hyperion
252 a.k.a. Cluedo was a UK television game show based on the board game of the same name. Each week, a reenactment of the murder at the stately home Arlington Grange of a visiting guest was played and, through a combination of interrogating the suspects and deduction, celebrity guests had to discover who committed the murder, which of six weapons and in which room it was committed, whilst viewers were invited to play along at home.
- begun on and completed on (21 years ago)
- 25 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- Joanna Lumley as Mrs. Peacock
- Stephanie Beacham
- Pam Ferris
- Chris Tarrant
- Koo Stark
- David McCallum
- Mollie Sugden
- June Whitfield
- Susan George as Mrs. Peacock
- Jerry Hall
- Richard Wilson
- Tracy Louise Ward
- Carol Vorderman
- Neil Morrissey as Gordan Ferrar
- Derek Nimmo
- Ian Lavender
- Kate O'Mara
- Leslie Grantham
- Lysette Anthony
- Nicholas Parsons
- Richard Madeley
- Toyah Willcox
- genre: Game show
252 is a Postal Code.
- 252 a.k.a. Dihydrobiopterin is a compound produced in the synthesis of dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. It is restored to the required cofactor tetrahydrobiopterin by dihydrobiopterin reductase.
- also known as 7,8-Dihydro-L-biopterin, (S-(R*,S*))-2-amino-6-(1,2-dihydroxypropyl)-7,8-dihydro-4(1H)-Pteridinone, 2-amino-6-(1,2-dihydroxypropyl)-7,8-dihydro-4(1H)-Pteridinone, 2-amino-6-((1R,2S)-1,2-dihydroxypropyl)-7,8-dihydro-4(1H)-Pteridinone, L-erythro-1-(2-amino-7,8-dihydro-4-hydroxy-6-pteridinyl)-1,2-Propanediol, L-erythro-q-Dihydrobiopterin, Quinonoid dihydrobiopterin, 7,8-Dihydrobiopterin, L-erythro-Dihydrobiopterin, L-erythro-7,8-Dihydrobiopterin
- 252 a.k.a. Parathyroid disease: Many conditions are associated with disorders of the function of the parathyroid gland. Parathyroid diseases can be divided into those causing hyperparathyroidism, and those causing hypoparathyroidism.
- also known as Parathyroid disorder
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 252 to learn how to say it correctly!