Who is 2574?
2574 a.k.a. Harry Emerson Fosdick was an American pastor. Fosdick became a central figure in the "Fundamentalist-Modernist Controversy" within American Protestantism in the 1920s and 1930s and was one of the most prominent liberal ministers of the early 20th Century. Although a Baptist, he was guest preacher in New York City at First Presbyterian Church on West Twelfth Street, Manhattan and then at the historic, inter-denominational Riverside Church, founded by philanthropist John D. Rockefeller Jr.
- born on (136 years ago) in Buffalo
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Preacher
- parent of Dorothy Fosdick
- died on (46 years ago) in Bronxville
- written works: "The farewell sermon of Dr. Harry Emerson Fosdick", "The living of these days", "Adventurous religion", "The hope of the world", "Secret of victorius living", "What is vital in religion", "On being a real person", "The life of Saint Paul", "Assurance of Immortality", "The three meanings", "Dr. Fosdick urges birth rate control", "As I see religion", "Spiritual values and eternal life", "Great voices of the Reformation", "Twelve tests of character", "The greatness of God", "The meaning of prayer", "A sermon", "Riverside sermons", "A faith for tough times", "On being fit to live with", "A guide to understanding the Bible", "The challenge of the present crisis", "A pilgrimage to Palestine", "The second mile", "The modern use of the Bible", "Dr. Harry Emerson Fosdick's first sermon as pastor elect", "A great time to be alive", "Living under tension", "Meditations from the Manhood of the Master", "A book of public prayers", "A Christian crusade against war", "The Manhood of the Master", "Dear Mr. Brown", "The Possibility Of Immortality", "The real problems of real people", "The Significance Of Immortality", "The Man from Nazareth as his contemporaries saw Him", "Successful Christian living", "Christianity and progress", "The new knowledge and the Christian faith"
2574 a.k.a. Amereon House is a publisher.
"2574" a.k.a. "The Silver Spike" is a spin-off from Glen Cook's ongoing series, The Black Company. The story combines elements of epic fantasy and dark fantasy as it follows two former members of The Black Company and the formerly renowned "White Rose" down their own path after parting ways with the company following the events at the conclusion of The White Rose.
- also known as La pointe d'argent - La Compagnie noire
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, High fantasy, Fiction, Dark fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- released on (26 years ago)
2574 a.k.a. Alvin and the Chipmunks is an American animated television series featuring The Chipmunks, produced by Bagdasarian Productions in association with Ruby-Spears Enterprises from 1983–87, Murakami-Wolf-Swenson from 1987–88 and DIC Entertainment from 1988–90.
- also known as The Chipmunks Go to the Movies, The Chipmunks
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 102 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 8 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Ross Bagdasarian, Sr.
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Children's television series, Comedy, Family
- some of the awards:
2574 is a Postal Code.
2574 a.k.a. G antigen 2 is a gene.