Who is 2582?
2582 a.k.a. Michel Foucault was a French philosopher, historian of ideas, social theorist, philologist and literary critic. His theories addressed the relationship between power and knowledge, and how they are used as a form of social control through societal institutions. Though often cited as a post-structuralist and postmodernist, Foucault rejected these labels, preferring to present his thought as a critical history of modernity. His thought has been highly influential for both academic and activist groups.
- also known as Paul-Michel Foucault
- born on (89 years ago) in Poitiers, child of Paul Foucault and Anne Malapert
- nationality: France
- profession: Philosopher, writer, sociologist
- died on (30 years ago) in Paris of hiv/aids
- read more about Michel Foucault (philosopher)
"2582" a.k.a. "Reap the East Wind" is a book by Glen Cook.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
2582 a.k.a. The Amazing Live Sea Monkeys was a live-action television series that aired in 1992. The series aired 11 episodes before it was canceled. The show focuses on three Sea Monkeys—Dave, Bill and Aquarius —and their creator, The Professor. Others appearing in the short-lived series included Stephen Furst, Gilbert Gottfried, Larry Melman and Vernon Wells.
- begun on and completed on (22 years ago)
- 11 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Howie Mandel
- regular cast:
- genre: Fantasy
2582 is a Postal Code.
- 2582 a.k.a. UDP-galactose-4-epimerase is a gene.
- also known as UDP galactose 4'-epimerase; UDP galactose-4-epimerase; OTTHUMP00000044857; galactowaldenase; UDP galactose-4'-epimerase; galactose-4-epimerase, UDP-
- 2582 a.k.a. Sykes - Season 7 is a tv season.