259 a.k.a. Orbit Books is an international publisher that specialises in science fiction and fantasy books. It was founded in 1974 as part of the Macdonald Futura publishing company. In 1992, its parent company was bought by Little, Brown & Co., at that stage part of the Time Warner Book Group.
- also known as Orbit, a division of Little Brown; Little Brown/Orbit; Orbit / Little, Brown
259 a.k.a. Two Five Nine is a musical group.
- read more about Two Five Nine
"259" a.k.a. "Sea Without a Shore" is a book by Sean Russell.
- genres: Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Epic film
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Sean Russell
259 a.k.a. Science Court, is an edutainment, animation/nontraditional court show from Tom Snyder Productions, which was aired on ABC's One Saturday Morning block from 1997 to 2000. The cartoon was 'filmed' in Squigglevision.
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 29 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Tom Snyder & Tom Snyder
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Educational television, Educational entertainment, Children's television series, Family
- award: - TCA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Youth Programming
- 259 a.k.a. Other endocrine disorders is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 259 a.k.a. alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor is a gene.
- also known as growth-inhibiting protein 19; Alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor (inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor, light chain; protein HC); Alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin precursor; inter-alpha-trypsin; OTTHUMP00000063975; alpha-1-microglobulin/bikunin
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 259 to learn how to say it correctly!