2595 a.k.a. Sterling Publishing Company, Inc. is a publisher of nonfiction titles, with more than 5,000 books in print. Founded in 1949, it publishes a wide range of nonfiction and illustrated titles in categories which include art, biography/autobiography, body/mind/spirit, crafts, culinary, do-it-yourself, gardening, gift, history, holiday, juvenile, lifestyle, literature, photography, puzzles & games, reference, science & nature, sports, and travel. Sterling also publishes books for a number of brands, including AARP, Hasbro, USA TODAY and Hearst Magazines.
- also known as Inc Staff Sterling Publishing Compa; Inc. Sterling Publishing Co.; Sterling; Sterling Pub Co Inc; Sterling Publishing Co.; Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.; Sterling Pub Co
- written work: "Action! Cartooning"
"2595" a.k.a. "Starfishers" is a book published in 1982 that was written by Glen Cook.
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
- released in (33 years ago)
2595 a.k.a. American Dragon: Jake Long is an American animated television series. It was produced by Walt Disney Television Animation and created by Jeff Goode. It premiered on Disney Channel on January 21, 2005 and ended on September 1, 2007.
- also known as Αμερικανικός Δράκος, American Dragon: Οι περιπέτειες του Τζέικ Λονγκ, 美國龍：傑克龍
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Jeff Goode
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Children's television series, Animated cartoon, Animated series
- official website: tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/americandragon/index.html
- 2595 a.k.a. Sand Serpent is a Wild Mouse roller coaster located at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay in Tampa, Florida. The ride originally operated at sister park Busch Gardens Williamsburg in Williamsburg, Virginia as Wild Izzy in 1996 and as Wilde Maus from 1997 to 2003.
- also known as Cheetah Chase
- 2595 a.k.a. Theodore Tugboat - Season 1: Theodore Tugboat is a Canadian series about tugboats. This is the list of episodes from the first season. There are 120 episodes in the series. Only 52 premiered in America, the rest were shown in Canada. They were aired on PBS and CBS. The list includes both Canadian and American episodes. [Note] episodes may not be in perfect order.
- 2595 a.k.a. glucosidase, alpha; neutral C is a gene.
- also known as neutral alpha-glucosidase C