Who is 2607?
2607 a.k.a. Francis of Assisi: Saint Francis of Assisi was an Italian Catholic friar and preacher. He founded the men's Order of Friars Minor, the women’s Order of St. Clare, and the Third Order of Saint Francis for men and women not able to live the lives of itinerant preachers, followed by the early members of the Order of Friars Minor, or the monastic lives of the Poor Clares. Though he was never ordained to the Catholic priesthood, Francis is one of the most venerated religious figures in history.
- also known as St. Francis of Assisi, Saint Francis of Assisi, Giovanni Francesco di Bernardone, Giovanni di Bernardone
- born in Assisi, child of Pietro Bernardone dei Moriconi and Pica de Bourlemont
- ethnicity: Italian people
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Philosopher, friar, preacher
- died on (789 years ago) in Assisi
- read more about Francis of Assisi (philosopher)
2607 a.k.a. The Outbound Press is a publisher, periodical publisher, production company.
"2607" a.k.a. "The Order War" is a book by L. E. Modesitt, Jr., published in (20 years ago).
- character: Justen
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-01
- 2607 is a Postal Code.
- 2607 is a postal code in Cortébert, BE, Switzerland.
- 2607 a.k.a. Amos 'n' Andy: Amos 'n' Andy is an American radio and television sitcom set in Manhattan's historic black community of Harlem, which was popular from the 1920s through the 1950s. The original radio show was created, written and voiced by two white actors, Freeman Gosden and Charles Correll, who played a number of different characters, including the titular Amos Jones and Andrew Hogg Brown.
- 2607 a.k.a. glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase-like 10 is a gene.