265 a.k.a. Road Runner Express is a steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas. It was built for the park's 1997 season and is the last mine train roller coaster ever to be built by Arrow Dynamics in a Six Flags theme park.
"265" a.k.a. "Blue Mars" is a book written by Kim Stanley Robinson.
- also known as "BLUE MARS (Export Only)", "Blue Mars (Mars Trilogy)", "Marte Azul", "Mars la Bleue: tome 3", "Blauer Mars. Dritter Roman der Mars- Trilogie", "Blue Mars (Voyager Classics)"
- language: English Language
- Jackie Boone
- Zoya Boone
- Zeyk Tuqa
- William Fort
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subject: Space opera
- copyright: 1996-07
- released in (19 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- James Tiptree, Jr. Award nomination for Kim Stanley Robinson
- Hugo Award for Best Novel nomination for Kim Stanley Robinson
- Arthur C. Clarke Award nomination for Kim Stanley Robinson
- Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Kim Stanley Robinson
- Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel, received by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Hugo Award for Best Novel, received by Kim Stanley Robinson
- 265 a.k.a. My Brother and Me is an American sitcom, which ran on Nickelodeon from October 15, 1994 through February 2, 1995. The show centers on the Parkers, a family living in the west side of Charlotte, North Carolina, who experience the highs and lows of everyday life. The series starred Arthur Reggie III as pre-teen son Alfie, Ralph Woolfolk IV as his younger brother DeeDee, Aisling Sistrunk as older sister Melanie, Karen E. Fraction as mother Jennifer Parker, Jim R. Coleman as father Roger Parker, and Jimmy Lee Newman Jr. as Alfie's troublesome best friend, "Goo".
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Ilunga Adell & Calvin Brown Jr.
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- award: - NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Children's Program
- 265 a.k.a. Hawaiian Eye - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 265 a.k.a. Thiamine and niacin deficiency states is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 265 a.k.a. amelogenin (amelogenesis imperfecta 1, X-linked) is a gene.
- also known as amelogenin (X chromosome, amelogenesis imperfecta 1); amelogenin (X chromosome)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 265 to learn how to say it correctly!