- 26757 is a Postal Code in Hampshire County.
- 26757 a.k.a. /m/03dz54g is a Postal Code.
26757 a.k.a. Beautiful Books Limited is a publisher.
- also known as Beautiful Books
- official website: www.beautiful-books.co.uk
"26757" a.k.a. "The October Country" is a 1955 collection of nineteen macabre short stories by Ray Bradbury. It reprints fifteen of the twenty-seven stories of his 1947 collection Dark Carnival, and adds four more of his stories previously published elsewhere.
- also known as "October Country", El Pais de Octubre, Le pays d'Octobre
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Short story, Horror, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Literature, Literary, Classics, American science fiction
- copyright: 1955
- released in (59 years ago)
- 26757 a.k.a. Selegiline is a drug used for the treatment of early-stage Parkinson's disease, depression and dementia. In normal clinical doses it is a selective irreversible MAO-B inhibitor. However, in larger doses it loses its specificity and also inhibits MAO-A. Dietary restrictions are common for MAOI treatments, but special dietary restrictions for lower doses have been found to be unnecessary, and dietary restrictions appear to be unnecessary at standard doses when selegiline is taken as Emsam, the transdermal patch form, as no adverse events due to diet have ever been reported with Emsam. The drug was discovered by József Knoll et al. in Hungary. Selegiline belongs to a class of drugs called phenethylamines. Selegiline is a levomethamphetamine derivative with a propargyl group attached to the nitrogen atom.
- also known as Selejilin
- 26757 a.k.a. Verandering, De is a TV program, begun on (15 years ago).
- country: Netherlands