On this page:
"27 Hours" is a 1986 Spanish drama film written and directed by Montxo Armendáriz.
- also known as 27 horas
- countries: Spain, France
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Elías Querejeta
- written by Montxo Armendáriz & Elías Querejeta
- cinematography by Javier Aguirresarobe
- edited by Juan Ignacio San Mateo
- music by Bernardo Fúster, Angel Illarramendi, Imanol, Luis Mendo
- costume design by Maiki Marín
- set decoration by Iñigo Altolaguirre
- genre: Drama
- released on (28 years ago)
- award: - Goya Award for Best Film nomination for Elías Querejeta Producciones Cinematográficas S.L.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 27 Hours
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Systematic Treatise on the Theory and Practice of Surgery by John Ashhurst
Recovered Died, 24 hours Recovered Recovered Recovered Died, 2 hours Died, 27 hours Died, ...
B. Bradshaw's Dictionary of Mineral Waters, Climatic Health Resorts, Sea Baths, and Hydropathic Establishments (1883)
by B. Bradshaw
throiurh Mont Cenis, 27 hours. 116} fr. 1st class. The town is nearly circular in form, and surrounded bv walls ; erected mainly by the Spaniards. The space between tho walls and canal is ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 27 Hours
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 27 Hours
Bench Testing 27 hours and still keeping time
Photo credit: Micky.!
Quotes about 27 Hours
In my day, at 12 years old, which was 38 years ago, we worked out in summer months for two and a half hours. Today someone in that age group might work out for four hours, two hours in the morning and two at night. (Mark Spitz)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 27 Hours to see it in context!