On this page:
"27 Hours" is a 1986 Spanish drama film written and directed by Montxo Armendáriz.
- also known as 27 horas
- countries: Spain, France
- language: Spanish Language
- producer: Elías Querejeta
- written by Montxo Armendáriz & Elías Querejeta
- cinematography by Javier Aguirresarobe
- edited by Juan Ignacio San Mateo
- music by Bernardo Fúster, Angel Illarramendi, Imanol, Luis Mendo
- costume design by Maiki Marín
- set decoration by Iñigo Altolaguirre
- genre: Drama
- released on (28 years ago)
- award: - Goya Award for Best Film nomination for Elías Querejeta Producciones Cinematográficas S.L.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 27 Hours
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by W. H. McLeod
about 27 hours, can be performed only by a person of uncommon stamina and reading skill. AKHARA. "Wrestling arena." A center of either the Udasis or Nir- malas. The number of Udasi akharas was estimated at more than 250 in the mid ...
by Martha Crenshaw, John Pimlott
some 27 hours after the ambush was set, Sir Henry's motorcade came in sight. When it left the capital, Kuala Lumpur, the convoy had consisted of an armored car, a radio vehicle, an unarmored Landrover, and the high commissioner's ...
by Donald G. Godfrey, Frederic A. Leigh
By 1991, MTV aired 27 hours a week of nonmusic programming, though the network maintained its youth-culture orientation. In 1992, MTV began to cover national politics. Reporter Tabitha Soren promoted voter registration and interviewed ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 27 Hours
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 27 Hours
In my day, at 12 years old, which was 38 years ago, we worked out in summer months for two and a half hours. Today someone in that age group might work out for four hours, two hours in the morning and two at night. (Mark Spitz)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 27 Hours to see it in context!