27000 a.k.a. Bumble Bee is a ghost town in the Bradshaw Mountains of Yavapai County, Arizona, United States, named for nearby Bumble Bee Creek. Established in 1863, Bumble Bee served as a stagecoach stop and an outpost for the U.S. Cavalry; with a post office established in 1879.
27000 a.k.a. London: Swan Sonnenschein is a publisher.
- 27000 a.k.a. Wild Justice is a TV program, begun on (4 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- genre: Reality television
- 27000 a.k.a. zuotin related factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as M-phase phosphoprotein 11