- 2706 a.k.a. Citrus is a common term and genus of flowering plants in the rue family, Rutaceae. The most recent research indicates an origin in Australia, New Caledonia and New Guinea. Some researchers believe that the origin is in the part of Southeast Asia bordered by Northeast India, Burma and the Yunnan province of China, and it is in this region that some commercial species such as oranges, mandarins, and lemons originated. Citrus fruit has been cultivated in an ever-widening area since ancient times; the best-known examples are the oranges, lemons, grapefruit, and limes.
- also known as 柑橘属
- 2706 a.k.a. Bananaman is a TV program, begun on and completed on (29 years ago).
- 2706 a.k.a. Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C. - Season 5: This is a list of episodes from the fifth and final season of Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- also known as Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- 2706 a.k.a. gap junction protein, beta 2, 26kDa is a gene.
- also known as connexin 26; gap junction protein, beta 2, 26kD (connexin 26); gap junction protein beta 2; gap junction protein, beta 2, 26kDa (connexin 26)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2706 to learn how to say it correctly!