- 271 a.k.a. Wild Mouse is the name of a roller coaster at Idlewild and Soak Zone in Ligonier, Pennsylvania. It is the one of two coasters in the park, along with the small classic wooden Rollo Coaster, and its only steel roller coaster.
- 271 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"271" a.k.a. "Soul Music" is the sixteenth Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett, first published in 1994. Like many of Pratchett's novels it introduces an element of modern society into the magical and vaguely late medieval, early modern world of the Discworld, in this case Rock and Roll music and stardom, with nearly disastrous consequences. It also introduces Susan Sto Helit, daughter of Mort and Ysabell and granddaughter of Death.
- also known as "Soul Music (Discworld Novel)", "Soul Music (Discworld Novels)", "Soul Music (Best Seller)", "Accros du roc"
- language: English Language
- Susan Sto Helit
- Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler
- Lias Bluestone
- Glod Glodsson
- Fred Colon
- The Bursar
- The Librarian
- The Duck Man
- Mr. Clete
- Lecturer in Recent Runes
- Imp y Celyn
- Gimlet Gimlet
- Death of Rats
- Adrian Turnipseed
- Nobby Nobbs
- Senior Wrangler
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Music, Speculative fiction
- subjects: Soul, Communication, Literary, Rock music
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
271 a.k.a. A Family for Joe is an American television movie and subsequent series, both starring Robert Mitchum in the title role. The half-hour show premiered on NBC on March 24, 1990. Nine episodes of the series were filmed.
- begun on (24 years ago)
- 9 episodes of 23 or 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Arnold Margolin
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 271 a.k.a. Thermus aquaticus is a species of bacterium that can tolerate high temperatures, one of several thermophilic bacteria that belong to the Deinococcus-Thermus group. It is the source of the heat-resistant enzyme Taq DNA polymerase, one of the most important enzymes in molecular biology because of its use in the polymerase chain reaction DNA amplification technique.
- 271 a.k.a. Ace SF Special  is a publisher.
- 271 a.k.a. Disorders of carbohydrate transport and metabolism is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 271 a.k.a. adenosine monophosphate deaminase 2 (isoform L) is a gene.
- also known as AMP deaminase isoform L, AMP deaminase 2
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 271 to learn how to say it correctly!