- 27260 is a postal code in High Point, North Carolina, USA.
- part of Guilford County
- 27260 is a Postal Code.
- 27260 a.k.a. Jacksonville, FL Metropolitan Statistical Area: The Jacksonville metropolitan area, also called Greater Jacksonville or Metro Jacksonville, is the metropolitan area centered on the principal city of Jacksonville, Florida and including the First Coast of North Florida. The U.S. Office of Management and Budget designates the area as the Jacksonville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, a metropolitan statistical area used for statistical purposes by the United States Census Bureau and other government agencies. The OMB defines the metropolitan statistical area as consisting of five counties: Duval, Clay, St. Johns, Nassau, and Baker. According to the 2010 United States Census, the total population was 1,345,596. The Jacksonville metropolitan area is the 40th largest in the country and the fourth largest in the state of Florida, behind the Miami, Tampa, and Orlando metropolitan areas.
- also known as Jacksonville metropolitan area
- part of Florida
27260 a.k.a. Eclipse Paperbacks is a publisher.
27260 a.k.a. As Cariocas is a television program.
- begun on (4 years ago)
- country: Brazil
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
- 27260 a.k.a. Plek2 is a protein.
- also known as Pleckstrin 2, Pleckstrin-2
- 27260 a.k.a. Metrosideros rugosa, is a tree of the myrtle family which is endemic to the island of Oʻahu in the Hawaiian Islands.