"273" a.k.a. "Higher Education" is a 1996 science fiction novel by Charles Sheffield and Jerry Pournelle. The book is part of the Jupiter series and was published through Tor Books.
- also known as "Higher Education (Jupiter Novel)", "Higher Education (Jupiter)"
- language: English Language
- authors: Charles Sheffield & Jerry Pournelle
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- 273 a.k.a. Citrobacter is a genus of Gram-negative coliform bacteria in the Enterobacteriaceae family.
- also known as Цитробактер
- 273 a.k.a. Cadaverine is a foul-smelling diamine compound produced by protein hydrolysis during putrefaction of animal tissue. Cadaverine is a toxic diamine with the formula NH₂₅NH₂, which is similar to putrescine. Cadaverine is also known by the names 1,5-pentanediamine and pentamethylenediamine.
- also known as 尸胺
- 273 a.k.a. Learning the Ropes is a Canadian-produced sitcom that aired on CTV in Canada and in syndication in the United States from September 1988 to March 1989. The series stars Lyle Alzado as Robert Randall, a teacher who works as a professional wrestler in the evening. Although his children knew about Randall's double life, the family was forced to keep it secret at school. The series featured guest appearances by many members of the National Wrestling Alliance.
- 273 is the natural number following 272 and preceding 274.
- 273 a.k.a. Disorders of plasma protein metabolism is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 273 a.k.a. amphiphysin (Stiff-Man syndrome with breast cancer 128kDa autoantigen) is a gene.
- also known as amphiphysin, amphiphysin (Stiff-Mann syndrome with breast cancer 128kD autoantigen)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 273 to learn how to say it correctly!