27313 is a Postal Code in Guilford County.
27313 a.k.a. Viking / Penguin Books (UK) is a publisher.
- 27313 a.k.a. Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets is an American true crime television series on the Investigation Discovery Network. The program is different from other true-crime series because the murders are portrayed from the omniscient point-of-view of the victim using "fictionalized dialogue". While the all-seeing narrator knows who was responsible, the series allows viewers to piece together who is the culprit based on clues from investigators, family and friends as each story unfolds. "Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets" has been compared to the 2009 film The Lovely Bones in which a 13 year-old girl is murdered and views from heaven as her family copes with the tragedy. The program is known as "I Was Murdered" in the United Kingdom, and at the beginning of the third season, which began airing in 2013, the show adopted that title.
- also known as I Was Murdered
- begun on and completed on
- 12 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genre: Documentary film
- 27313 a.k.a. Epilobium minutum is a species of willowherb known by the common names chaparral willowherb and desert willowherb. It is also called "smallflower willowherb". However that name, in particular the British English variant "small-flowered willowherb", typically refers to Epilobium parviflorum.