27511 is a Postal Code in Wake County.
27511 a.k.a. Opar Press is a publisher.
- 27511 a.k.a. Cuckoo wasp: Commonly known as cuckoo wasps, the hymenopteran family Chrysididae is a very large cosmopolitan group of parasitoid or kleptoparasitic wasps, often highly sculptured, with brilliantly colored metallic-like bodies. They are most diverse in desert regions of the world, as they are typically associated with solitary bee and wasp species, which are also most diverse in such areas.
- 27511 a.k.a. Toughest Place To Be A ....: Toughest Place To Be A... is a BBC Two television documentary which offered various working or retired professionals in the United Kingdom a different and more challenging working environment in the same profession they worked in. These individuals travel to a foreign country to learn and work under the new environment for ten days. First broadcast in February 2011, a total of fifteen episodes were produced since. In the United States the programme is aired on Al Jazeera America.
- also known as Toughest Place to be a...
- begun on
- 15 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- genre: Documentary film
- 27511 a.k.a. Camissoniopsis hardhamiae is a species of evening primrose known by the common name Hardham's evening primrose. It is endemic to California, where it grows in the chaparral and woodland of San Luis Obispo and Monterey Counties. It is a robust annual herb producing a hairy stem up to about half a meter tall. The leaves are lance-shaped to narrowly oval and up to 12 centimeters long. The nodding inflorescence bears flowers with yellow petals each a few millimeters long. The fruit is a cylindrical capsule up to 2.5 centimeters long containing several dark-colored seeds.
- 27511 a.k.a. The Micallef Program - Season 3 is a tv season.