27605 is a Postal Code in Wake County.
"27605" a.k.a. "C.S. Lewis: His Literary Achievement" is a book by Colin Manlove.
- also known as "C.S. Lewis, his literary achievement"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988
- 27605 a.k.a. Right whale: Right whales are three species of large baleen whales of the genus Eubalaena: the North Atlantic right whale, the North Pacific right whale and the southern right whale. They are classified in the family Balaenidae with the bowhead whale. Right whales have rotund bodies with arching rostrums, V-shaped blowholes and dark gray or black skin. The most distinguishing feature of a right whale is the rough patches of skin on its head which appear white due to parasitism by whale lice. Right whales can grow up to more than 18 m long with the maximum record of 19.8 m and weigh up to 100 short tons, significantly larger than other coastal species such as humpbacks, grays, or bryde's, but smaller than blues.
- also known as 露脊鯨
- 27605 a.k.a. Cash Cab Chicago is a 2011 Telly Award winning TV program, created for Lion Television.
- 27605 a.k.a. Clarkia imbricata is a rare species of flowering plant in the evening primrose family known by the common name Vine Hill clarkia. It is endemic to Sonoma County, California, where it is known from only one remaining natural occurrence near Vine Hill. A second natural population located on private land was extirpated when the owners plowed up the soil crust. The California Native Plant Society has established a third population from cuttings and is tending it in a reserve. This is a federally listed endangered species.
- 27605 a.k.a. High Stakes Poker - Season 3 is a tv season.