2765 is a Postal Code.
"2765" a.k.a. "Prime Directive" is a 1990 novel written by Judith and Garfield Reeves Stevens.
- also known as "Prime Directive (Star Trek)", "Star Trek: Prime Directive"
- language: English Language
- authors: Garfield Reeves-Stevens & Judith Reeves-Stevens
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990-09
2765 a.k.a. Bert D'Angelo Superstar: Bert D'Angelo/Superstar is an American police drama that aired on ABC on Saturday Nights from February 21, 1976 to July 10, 1976. The series was produced by Quinn Martin.
- also known as Bert D'Angelo/Superstar
- begun on and completed on (39 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Drama, Detective fiction
- 2765 a.k.a. Cirazoline is a nonselective agonist of the alpha-1 adrenergic receptor, and an antagonist to the alpha-2 adrenergic receptor. However, it is somewhat sub-type specific to the α1-AR as it is only a partial agonist at the alpha-1B adrenergic receptor and alpha-1D adrenergic receptor, but a full agonist at the alpha-1A adrenergic receptor. It is believed that this combination of properties could make cirazoline an effective vasoconstricting agent.
- 2765 a.k.a. GPI anchored molecule like protein is a gene.
- also known as Glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored molecule-like protein