277 a.k.a. Alpengeist is a Bolliger & Mabillard inverted roller coaster at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. Alpengeist has an Alpine mountain region theme. The name "Alpengeist" is German for "Ghost of the Alps" or "Alps Spirit" and the ride is themed to a runaway ski lift. Since it opened in 1997, Alpengeist has been the world's tallest complete circuit inverted coaster.
"277" a.k.a. "Foragers" is a book written by Charles Oberndorf.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released in (19 years ago)
- award: - James Tiptree, Jr. Award nomination for Charles Oberndorf
- 277 a.k.a. Carbamic acid is the compound with the formula H₂NCO₂H. The attachment of the acid group to an nitrogen or amine distinguishes it from carboxylic acid and an amide. Many derivatives and analogues of carbamic acid are known. They are generally unstable, reverting to the parent amine and carbon dioxide. The deprotonated anion of this functional group is a carbamate. Carbamic acid is a planar molecule.
- 277 a.k.a. Uptown Comedy Club is a TV program, begun in (24 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- 277 a.k.a. amylase, alpha 1B; salivary is a gene.
- also known as glycogenase; 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase; amylase, salivary, alpha-1B
- 277 a.k.a. Other and unspecified disorders of metabolism is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 277 to learn how to say it correctly!