278 a.k.a. Love Is a Many Splendored Thing is an American daytime soap opera which aired on CBS from September 18, 1967 to March 23, 1973. The series was created by Irna Phillips, who served as the first head writer. She was replaced by Jane Avery and Ira Avery in 1968, who were followed by Don Ettlinger, James Lipton, and finally Ann Marcus. John Conboy was the producer for most of the show's run.
- begun on and completed on (42 years ago)
- 1430 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Irna Phillips
- regular cast:
- genre: Soap opera
- some of the awards:
"278" a.k.a. "Door Number Three" is an award-nominated book by Patrick O'Leary.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Patrick O'Leary
- 278 a.k.a. The Great White: Making its debut in 1997, The Great White was the first inverted roller coaster in Texas and the first roller coaster to be built at a SeaWorld park.
- 278 a.k.a. Carbamoylphosphate: Carbamoyl phosphate is a molecule that is involved in ridding the body of excess nitrogen in the urea cycle, and also in the synthesis of pyrimidines. It is produced from carbon dioxide, ammonia, and phosphate by the enzyme carbamoyl phosphate synthase.
- also known as Carbamoylphosphic acid, carbamoyl-phosphate, carbamyl phosphate, carbamoyl-P, carbamic acid monoanhydride with phosphorate, carbamic acid monoanhydride with phosphoric acid, carbamyl-phosphate
- 278 a.k.a. amylase, alpha 1C; salivary is a gene.
- also known as glycogenase; amylase, salivary, alpha-1C; 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase
- 278 a.k.a. Overweight, obesity and other hyperalimentation is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 278 to learn how to say it correctly!