- 27804 is a Postal Code in Nash County.
- 27804 is a Postal Code.
"27804" a.k.a. "Cloak of Shadows" is a book, written work.
- also known as "Cloak of Shadows (Forgotten Realms: The Shadow of the Avatar, Book 2)"
- author: Ed Greenwood
- genres: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995-06
- 27804 a.k.a. Lion's mane jellyfish: The lion's mane jellyfish, also known as hair jelly, is the largest known species of jellyfish. Its range is confined to cold, boreal waters of the Arctic, northern Atlantic, and northern Pacific Oceans. It is common in the English channel, Irish Sea, North Sea and in western Scandinavian waters down to Kattegat and Øresund. It may also drift in to the south-western part of the Baltic Sea. Similar jellyfish, which may be the same species, are known to inhabit seas near Australia and New Zealand. The largest recorded specimen found, washed up on the shore of Massachusetts Bay in 1870, had a bell with a diameter of 2.3 metres and tentacles 37 m long. Lion's mane jellyfish have been observed below 42°N latitude for some time—specifically in the larger bays of the east coast of the United States.
- also known as 獅鬃水母
- 27804 a.k.a. Relapse is a TV program, begun on (4 years ago).
- country: United States of America
- genre: Reality television