279 a.k.a. Pegasus is the name of a wooden roller coaster located at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. The trains were built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company.
279 a.k.a. Macmillan/Collier is a publisher.
279 a.k.a. The Oregon Trail is a 14-episode NBC western television series starring Rod Taylor as the widower Evan Thorpe, who leaves his Illinois farm in 1842 to take the Oregon Trail to the Pacific Northwest. The show also starred Andrew Stevens, Tony Becker, and Gina Marie Smika as Thorpe's children. Darleen Carr starred as Margaret Devlin, one of the passengers on the wagon train, and Charles Napier portrayed Luther Sprague, a frontier scout recruited by Thorpe. The series was filmed in the Flagstaff, Arizona area.
- begun on and completed on (37 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Drama
- 279 a.k.a. Carbamoyl aspartic acid is a carbamate derivative which serves as an intermediate in pyrimidine biosynthesis.
- 279 a.k.a. Police Story - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 279 a.k.a. amylase, alpha 2A; pancreatic is a gene.
- also known as 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase; amylase, pancreatic, alpha-2A; found in the pancreas; pancreatic amylase 2A; glycogenase; alpha-amylase
- 279 a.k.a. Disorders involving the immune mechanism is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 279 to learn how to say it correctly!