On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 28
What does 28 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-seven and one
Definition of the adjective 28
What does 28 mean as an attribute of a noun?
28 a.k.a. Eure-et-Loir is a French department, named after the Eure and Loir rivers.
28 a.k.a. Kitchen Sink Press was a comic book publishing company founded by Denis Kitchen in 1970. Kitchen Sink Press was a pioneering publisher of underground comics, and was also responsible for numerous republications of classic comic strips in hardcover and softcover volumes. These included comic strip reprints in hard cover and soft cover. One of their best known products was the first total reprinting of Will Eisner's The Spirit first in magazine format then in color. The company closed in 1999.
- official website: www.deniskitchen.com
- "28" is an electronic music album by Aoki Takamasa and Tujiko Noriko, released on Fat Cat Records in 2005. Reviewers have compared Noriko's vocals and Takamasa's production to the Vespertine-era work of Björk and Matmos, with the track "Vinyl Words" particularly highlighted.
- "28" is a musical album of Radon.
- released on (17 years ago)
- "28" is a musical album of Nada.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "28" is a musical album of Jont.
- released on (13 years ago)
"28" a.k.a. "The Blackcollar" is an award-nominated book by Timothy Zahn.
- also known as "Blackcollar"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1983
- award: - Locus Award for Best First Novel nomination for Timothy Zahn
- "28" is a 2014 film written and directed by Prasanna Jayakody.
- country: Sri Lanka
- language: Sinhala Language
- producer: Rasitha Jinasena
- written by Prasanna Jayakody
- cinematography by Chandana Jayasinghe
- edited by Rangana Singharage
- music by Deshaka Bamunumulla
- genre: Drama
- released on
- official website: www.alphaviolet.com/28
- 28 a.k.a. Social Studies is an American sitcom television series that aired from March 18 until April 22, 1997.
28 a.k.a. ABO blood group (transferase A, alpha 1-3-N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase; transferase B, alpha 1-3-galactosyltransferase): Histo-blood group ABO system transferase is an enzyme with glycosyltransferase activity which in humans is encoded by the ABO gene.
- also known as B(A) alpha-1,3-galactosyltransferase, A1-specific alpha 1->3 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase, histo-blood group ABO protein, cis-AB-specific alpha 1->3 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase, O-specific alpha 1->3 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase, histo-blood group A2 transferase, Ax-specific alpha 1->3 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase, ABO glycosyltransferase Ael, B3-specific alpha 1->3 galactosyltransferase, A3-specific alpha 1->3 N-acetylgalactosaminyltransferase, ABO glycosyltransferase A3, ABO