Who is 280?
280 a.k.a. Antonin Artaud: Antoine Marie Joseph Artaud, better known as Antonin Artaud, was a French playwright, poet, actor and theatre director. Antonin is a diminutive form of Antoine "little Anthony.
- also known as Artaud, Antonin; Antoine Marie Joseph Paul Artaud; Antoine Marie Joseph Artaud; Artaud A.; Artaud
- born on (119 years ago) in Marseille
- ethnicity: White people
- nationality: France
- religion: Atheism
- profession: Writer, actor, playwright, theatre director, poet, screenwriter
- died on (67 years ago) in Ivry-sur-Seine of colorectal cancer
- written works: "El Ombligo de Los Limbos", "The Cenci", "Cine, El", "Carta A La Vidente", "Correspondance avec Jacques Rivière", "Lettres de Rodez", "Carta a Los Poderes", "Cartas Desde Rodez, 3", "Héliogabale, ou, L'anarchiste couronné", "Artaud El Momo", "Letter to André Breton", "Textos", "Watchfiends & rack screams", "The death of Satan, and other mystical writings", "El pesa-nervios", "La Libertad del Espiritu", "The peyote dance", "D'un voyage au pays des Tarahumaras", "Los Tarahumara", "Paginas Escogidas - Antonin Artaud", "Antonin Artaud: Selected Writings", "Supplément aux Lettres de Rodez", "Les Tarahumaras", "Van Gogh El Suicidado Por La Sociedad", "Nouveaux e crits de Rodez", "El Teatro Y Su Doble/ the Theater and It's Double", "Maizum goin", "Le Poète noiret autres textes", "L'Ombilic des limbes, précédé de Correspondance avec Jacques Rivière et suivi de Le Pèse-nerfs, Fragments d'un journal d'enfer, L'Art et la mort, Textes de la ṕ́eriode surréaliste", "Vie et mort de Satan le Feu", "Probetes et Prophetes", "Suppo ts et supplications", "Das Theater und sein Double", "Messages révolutionnaires", "Cartas a André Breton", "Poète noir et autres textes", "Artaud the Momo", "Van Gogh, le suicidé de la société", "50 dessins pour assassiner la magie", "Versions d'Antonin Artaud", "50 Drawings to Murder Magic", "Para Terminar Con El Juicio de Dios", "Lettres à Génica Athanasiou", "L'arve et l'aume", "The Theatre and its Double", "Jet of Blood"
280 a.k.a. Penguin/Lodestar is a publisher.
"280" a.k.a. "The Bloody Red Baron" is a 1995 science fiction novel by British author Kim Newman. It is the second book in the Anno Dracula series and takes place during the Great War, 30 years after the first novel.
- also known as "Bloody Red Baron"
- language: English Language
- character: Count Dracula
- genres: Alternate history, Horror, Speculative fiction, Horror fiction
- subject: World War I
- copyright: 1995-11
- released in (20 years ago)
280 a.k.a. Capitol Critters is an animated television series about the lives of mice, rats, and roaches who reside in the basement and walls of the White House in Washington, D.C. The series was produced by Steven Bochco Productions and Hanna-Barbera Productions in association with 20th Century Fox Television for ABC, which aired seven out of the show's 13 episodes from January 31, 1992 to March 14, 1992. Cartoon Network later aired all 13 episodes in 1995. The series was part of a spate of attempts by major networks to develop prime time animated shows to compete with the surprise success of Fox's The Simpsons, alongside CBS's Fish Police and Family Dog. The latter two and Capitol Critters proved unsuccessful and were quickly cancelled.
- begun on and completed on (23 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 or 22 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Steven Bochco, Michael I. Wagner, Nat Mauldin
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Children's television series
280 a.k.a. Zeus is a wooden roller coaster located at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. The ride was built by Custom Coasters International and opened in 1997. The ride operates with a single train built by the Philadelphia Toboggan Company that has five cars each with four seats.
- 280 a.k.a. Carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring chemical compound composed of 2 oxygen atoms each covalently double bonded to a single carbon atom. It is a gas at standard temperature and pressure and exists in Earth's atmosphere in this state, as a trace gas at a concentration of 0.04 per cent by volume, as of 2014.
- also known as CO2
- 280 a.k.a. Escherichia is a genus of Gram-negative, nonspore forming, facultatively anaerobic, rod-shaped bacteria from the family Enterobacteriaceae. In those species which are inhabitants of the gastrointestinal tracts of warm-blooded animals, Escherichia species provide a portion of the microbially derived vitamin K for their hosts. A number of the species of Escherichia are pathogenic. The genus is named after Theodor Escherich, the discoverer of Escherichia coli.
- also known as Ešerihija
- 280 a.k.a. Iron-deficiency anemia is a common anemia caused by insufficient dietary intake and absorption of iron, and/or iron loss from bleeding which can originate from a range of sources such as the intestinal, uterine or urinary tract.
- also known as Iron deficiency anaemia, Sideropenic anemia
- 280 a.k.a. Police Story - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 280 a.k.a. amylase, alpha 2B (pancreatic) is a gene.
- also known as amylase, pancreatic, alpha-2B; alpha-amylase carcinoid; glycogenase; 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 280 to learn how to say it correctly!