"2801" a.k.a. "The Shrouded Planet" is a 1957 science fiction novel published under the name "Robert Randall," but actually the collaborative work of two writers, Robert Silverberg and Randall Garrett. It consists of three linked stories, each originally published separately in the magazine Astounding Science Fiction. Linking chapters were added for book release. The first book printing, by Gnome Press in New York, was small and did not sell well. This and the sequel novel, The Dawning Light were reprinted 25 years later, and well received.
- language: English Language
- authors: Robert Silverberg & Randall Garrett
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1957
- 2801 a.k.a. Clomipramine is a tricyclic antidepressant. It was developed in the early 1960s by the Swiss drug manufacturer Geigy and has been in clinical use worldwide ever since. It is the 3-chlorinated derivative of the earlier tricyclic, imipramine.
- also known as Clomipramina, Χλωμιπραμίνη, Χλωριμιπραμίνη
- 2801 a.k.a. Big Sound was a Canadian produced television programme which aired for a run of 22 episodes. The show was set in the offices of a fictional record label, concentrating on the interactions between characters therein. It starred Greg Evigan. As a satire, its aim was to poke fun at the superficial nature of the record industry, and celebrity in general. It featured numerous guest stars well known in the music business such as Scott Stapp, Matthew Good, and Bif Naked among others. It was shot entirely in Vancouver. Other notable guest star include The Walking Dead 's actress Laurie Holden. The show was nominated for several awards including one from Directors Guild of Canada, and in 2001, two Gemini Awards.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 22 episodes
- country: Canada
- created by David Steinberg
- regular cast:
- genres: Satire, Sitcom, Comedy
- 2801 a.k.a. Modern Marvels - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 2801 a.k.a. golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily a, 2 is a gene.
- also known as golgin-95, SY11 protein, Golgi matrix protein GM130