2810 a.k.a. Birds of Prey is a television drama series produced in 2002. The series was developed by Laeta Kalogridis for The WB and is loosely based on the Birds of Prey DC Comics series. Despite the series debut garnering ratings of 7.6 million viewers, the series was canceled after ratings fell sharply in subsequent weeks. Thirteen episodes were produced in total.
- begun on and completed on (11 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Action, Adventure Film, Drama
- award: - American Society of Cinematographers Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Movies of the Week/Mini-Series/Pilot (Network) nomination for Clark Mathis
- official website: www.birdsofpreyonline.com
"2810" a.k.a. "Endgame" is a book published in 1996 that was written by Dafydd ab Hugh and Brad Linaweaver.
- also known as Endgame (Doom #4)
- language: English Language
- authors: Brad Linaweaver & Dafydd ab Hugh
- genres: Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1996
- released on (19 years ago)
2810 a.k.a. F. Tennyson Neeley is a publisher.
- also known as F. Tennyson Neeley, New York; F. Tennyson Neeley, Chicago
2810 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
2810 a.k.a. stratifin is a gene.
- also known as 14-3-3 sigma