2822 a.k.a. Dulse: Palmaria palmata, also called dulse, dillisk or dilsk, red dulse, sea lettuce flakes or creathnach, is a red alga previously referred to as Rhodymenia palmata. It grows on the northern coasts of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. It is a well-known snack food. In Iceland, where it is known as söl, it has been an important source of fibre throughout the centuries.
- also known as Seaweed, laver, raw; Dillisk; Dilsk; Red dulse; Sea lettuce flakes; Creathnach; Palmaria palmata
"2822" a.k.a. "Lovelock" is a science fiction novel by Orson Scott Card and Kathryn H. Kidd. It is the first novel in The Mayflower Trilogy. The novel's eponymous narrator takes his name from James Lovelock, the scientist-inventor who formulated the Gaia Hypothesis. The Gaia Hypothesis figures heavily in the book.
- language: English Language
- authors: Kathryn H. Kidd & Orson Scott Card
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- released in (21 years ago)
2822 a.k.a. Blade: The Series is a 2006 American live-action television program based on the Marvel Comics character and film series. It premiered on Spike on June 28, 2006. Kirk "Sticky Fingaz" Jones starred in the title role, along with Jill Wagner as Krista Starr, Neil Jackson as Marcus Van Sciver, Jessica Gower as Chase, and Nelson Lee as Shen.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 12 episodes of 45 or 60 or 46 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- created by David S. Goyer
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Action, Horror, Action/Adventure, Supernatural drama, Adventure Film, Drama
2822 a.k.a. ManyTracks is a publisher.
Who is 2822?
2822 a.k.a. Kahlil Gibran: Khalil Gibran was a Lebanese artist, poet, and writer.
- also known as Jubran Khalil Jubran, Jubrān Khalīl Jubrān, Jibrān Khalīl Jibrān, Khalil Gibran
- born on (132 years ago) in Bsharri, child of Kamila Gibran and Khalil Gibran
- ethnicity: Arabs, Lebanese people
- nationality: Lebanon
- profession: Poet, writer, philosopher, author, painter
- died on (84 years ago) in New York City of tuberculosis, cirrhosis
- read more about Kahlil Gibran (philosopher)
2822 a.k.a. Chilchinbito is a census-designated place in Navajo County, Arizona, United States. The population was 462 at the 2000 census.
- also known as Chilchinbito, Arizona; Navajo County / Chilchinbito CDP
- part of Navajo County, Arizona, United States of America
2822 a.k.a. glycosylphosphatidylinositol specific phospholipase D1 is a gene.
- also known as glycoprotein phospholipase D; glycosylphosphatidylinositol specific phospholipase D1, isoform 2; GPI-specific phospholipase D; glycosylphosphatIdylinositol-specific phospholipase D; phospholipase D, phosphatidylinositol-glycan-specific; OTTHUMP00000039407