- 284 a.k.a. Formic acid is the simplest carboxylic acid. Its chemical formula is HCOOH or HCO₂H. It is an important intermediate in chemical synthesis and occurs naturally, most notably in ant venom. Its name comes from the Latin word for ant, formica, referring to its early isolation by the distillation of ant bodies. Esters, salts, and the anions derived from formic acid are referred to as formates.
- also known as Formate, Ameisensaure, Bilorin, Formira, Sybest, Methanoic acid, Hydrogen carboxylic acid, Hydrogen carboxylate, Methanoic acid monomer, Formisoton, Formylic acid, Formylate, Myrmicyl, Methanoate, Sodium Formate , Hydroxymethanone, Hydroxy(oxo)methane, Metacarbonoic acid, Oxocarbinic acid, Oxomethanol
- 284 a.k.a. angiopoietin 1 is a gene, chemical compound.
- 284 a.k.a. Honeymoon Suite is a TV program, begun on (41 years ago).
- 284 a.k.a. Police Story - Season 6 is a tv season.
- 284 a.k.a. Aplastic anemia and other bone marrow failure syndromes is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 284 to learn how to say it correctly!