2852 a.k.a. Bob & Rose: Bob & Rose is a British television drama, originally screened in six one-hour episodes on the ITV network in the UK in Autumn 2001. It was produced by the independent Red Production Company, and was that company's first prime-time drama for the ITV network.
- also known as Bob and Rose
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Russell T Davies
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
"2852" a.k.a. "Both Sides of Time" is a fiction book and the first of the Time Travelers Quartet series by Caroline B. Cooney. It was first published on July 1, 1995. The hardcover book has 224 pages and was published on October 9, 2001 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers. In Both Sides of Time, Caroline B. Cooney gives a realistic view of the struggles women had faced in the 19th century and how far they have come in the 20th century. The dialogue of this novel contains a mixture of the English language from the use of speech in the Victorian era to the terminologies and style of talk in modern English. The recommended age for this book is from ages 12 to 14.
- also known as "Both Sides of Time (Scholastic Classics)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Romance novel, Young-adult fiction, Fantasy, Fiction, Children's literature, Speculative fiction
- subject: Love
- copyright: 1995-08
- released on (20 years ago)
- 2852 a.k.a. G protein-coupled receptor 30 is a gene.
- also known as chemokine receptor-like 2, flow-induced endothelial G-protein coupled receptor, leucine rich protein in GPR30 3'UTR
- 2852 a.k.a. Goodnight, Beantown - Season 2 is a tv season.