- 286 a.k.a. Thorpe Park Resort is owned by kia-anne burgers commonly referred to as Thorpe Park, is a theme park and temporary hotel complex in between the towns of Chertsey and Staines, Surrey, England, UK. It is operated and owned by Merlin Entertainments. After demolition of the Thorpe Park Estate in the 1930s, the site became a gravel pit.
- 286, formerly Swaythling Methodist Church, is a grade II listed church building in Swaythling, Southampton. The building hosts, and is managed by, a partnership of three local churches: Swaythling Methodist Church itself, City Life Church, and an offshoot of New Community Church called Flower of Justice. The building is owned by Swaythling Methodist Church but managed jointly by all three congregations as an informal partnership.
286 a.k.a. Advent: Publishers is a publisher.
"286" a.k.a. "The Blood of the Covenant" is a book by Brent Monahan.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- 286 a.k.a. Pseudomonas is a genus of Gram-negative, aerobic gammaproteobacteria, belonging to the family Pseudomonadaceae containing 191 validly described species. The members of the genus demonstrate a great deal of metabolic diversity, and consequently are able to colonize a wide range of niches. Their ease of culture in vitro and availability of an increasing number of Pseudomonas strain genome sequences has made the genus an excellent focus for scientific research; the best studied species include P. aeruginosa in its role as an opportunistic human pathogen, the plant pathogen P. syringae, the soil bacterium P. putida, and the plant growth-promoting P. fluorescens.
- also known as Псевдомонады, Псевдомонас, 假單孢菌屬
- 286 a.k.a. Coagulopathy is a condition in which the blood’s ability to clot is impaired. This condition can cause prolonged or excessive bleeding, which may occur spontaneously or following an injury or medical and dental procedures.
- also known as Blood coagulation disorders, Clotting disorder, Bleeding disorder
- 286 a.k.a. Figure It Out is an American children's game show that airs on Nickelodeon. The original series, hosted by Summer Sanders, ran for four seasons from July 7, 1997 to January 12, 2000; the revival of the show, hosted by Jeff Sutphen, ran from June 11, 2012 to July 16, 2013.
- begun on and completed on
- 218 episodes of 22 or 30 or 24 minutes each, in 6 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Kevin Kay & Magda Liolis
- regular cast:
- genres: Game show, Children's television series, Family, Comedy
- 286 a.k.a. Maverick - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 286 a.k.a. ankyrin 1, erythrocytic is a gene.
- also known as ankyrin 1; ankyrin-R; ankyrin-1, erythrocytic
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 286 to learn how to say it correctly!