2878 a.k.a. Bordertown is a television western-drama series that aired from 1989 to 1991. It depicts the town formerly known as Pemmican that was later renamed Bordertown when the western border between the United States and Canada was surveyed in 1880, dividing the town.
- begun on and completed on (24 years ago)
- 78 episodes of 30 or 23 minutes each, in 3 seasons
- countries: United States of America, Canada, France
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Original Music Score for a Series nomination for Henri Lorieau
"2878" a.k.a. "The Tattooed Map" is a book by Barbara Hodgson.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- 2878 a.k.a. glutathione peroxidase 3 (plasma) is a gene, chemical compound.
- also known as extracellular glutathione peroxidase, plasma glutathione peroxidase 3, GPx3
- 2878 a.k.a. Max and Ruby- Season 2: Ruby and Louise are painting pictures for the Bunny Scout Art Exhibit - and they use Max as a model. But Max doesn’t want to model – he wants to paint!
- also known as Max and Ruby - Season 2