288 a.k.a. Ghana, officially called the Republic of Ghana, is a sovereign multinational state and unitary presidential constitutional democracy, located along the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean, in the subregion of West Africa. Ghana has a land mass of 238,535 km, with 2,093 kilometres of international land borders. Ghana is bordered by the Ivory Coast in the west, Burkina Faso in the north, Togo in the east and the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean in the south. The word Ghana means "Warrior King".
Who is 288?
288 a.k.a. Mary Kay Ash was an American businesswoman and founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics, Inc.
- also known as Mary Kathlyn Wagner
- born on (97 years ago) in Hot Wells, child of Edward Alexander Wagner and Lula Vember Hastings Wagner
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Entrepreneur
- died on (13 years ago) in Dallas
- written works: "Mary Kay", "You Can Have It All", "Mary Kay on People Management", "Mary Kay, you can have it all", "Ocurren los milagros", "Managing People the Mary Kay Way", "Mary Kay, sí, puedes tenerlo todo", "Como Organizar a la Gente"
- official website: www.marykay.com
288 a.k.a. Zebra/Pinnacle is a publisher.
"288" a.k.a. "Caverns of Socrates" is a book by Dennis L. McKiernan.
- also known as "The Caverns of Socrates"
- genres: Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
288 a.k.a. Tucker's Witch: Tucker's Witch is a 12-episode comedy-detective series that aired on CBS television from October 6, 1982, to November 10, 1982, and again sporadically from March 31 to June 9, 1983. It starred 34-year-old Tim Matheson and 31-year-old Catherine Hicks as a charming married couple, Rick and Amanda Tucker, who own and operate their private detective agency in Laurel Canyon in Los Angeles. Hicks replaced actress Kim Cattrall, who was in the pilot but was removed from the show after the movie Porky's came out and showed Cattrall's racy scene in the gym. In the story line, Amanda's psychic powers become an asset in solving cases but also tend to get the pair into various troubles. In later rebroadcasts on the USA Network, the program was known as The Good Witch of Laurel Canyon.
- begun on and completed on (32 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- created by William Bast & Paul Huson
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Drama
- 288 a.k.a. ANK3: Ankyrin-3, also known as ankyrin-G, is a protein from ankyrin family that in humans is encoded by the ANK3 gene.
- 288 a.k.a. Maverick - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 288 a.k.a. Diseases of white blood cells is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 288 a.k.a. ankyrin 3, node of Ranvier (ankyrin G) is a gene.
- also known as ankyrin-3, node of Ranvier; ankyrin 3; ankyrin G119
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 288 to learn how to say it correctly!