289 a.k.a. Kinnell is a publisher.
"289" a.k.a. "Chaga" is an award-nominated book by Ian McDonald, published on (19 years ago).
- also known as "Evolution's Shore", Evolution's Shore
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Ian McDonald
- 289 a.k.a. Catechol, also known as pyrocatechol or 1,2-dihydroxybenzene, is an organic compound with the molecular formula C₆H₄₂. It is the ortho isomer of the three isomeric benzenediols. This colorless compound occurs naturally in trace amounts. It was first discovered by destructive distillation of the plant extract catechin. About 20 million kg are now synthetically produced annually as a commodity organic chemical, mainly as a precursor to pesticides, flavors, and fragrances.
- also known as Pyrocatechol, o-Dihydroxybenzene, Durafur Developer C, Fouramine PCH, Oxyphenate, Oxyphenic acid, Pelagol Grey C, Phthalhydroquinone, Phthalic alcohol, Pyrocatechin, Pyrocatechine
- 289 a.k.a. Maverick - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 289 a.k.a. Brak Presents the Brak Show Starring Brak is a live-action/animated musical television special that aired on Cartoon Network in 2000. The special was given a TV-Y7 rating. This might or might not be the pilot made for The Brak Show. The special is produced by Primal Screen and Williams Street.
- 289 a.k.a. Other diseases of blood and blood-forming organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 289 a.k.a. anophthalmos 1 (with mental retardation, without limb anomalies or dental or urogenital abnormalities) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 289 to learn how to say it correctly!