289 a.k.a. Kinnell is a publisher.
"289" a.k.a. "Chaga" is an award-nominated book by Ian McDonald, published on (18 years ago).
- also known as "Evolution's Shore", Evolution's Shore
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1995
- award: - Locus Award for Best Science Fiction Novel nomination for Ian McDonald
- 289 a.k.a. Catechol, also known as pyrocatechol or 1,2-dihydroxybenzene, is an organic compound with the molecular formula C6H42. It is the ortho isomer of the three isomeric benzenediols. This colorless compound occurs naturally in trace amounts. About 20 million kg are produced annually, mainly as a precursor to pesticides, flavors, and fragrances.
- also known as Pyrocatechol, o-Dihydroxybenzene, Durafur Developer C, Fouramine PCH, Oxyphenate, Oxyphenic acid, Pelagol Grey C, Phthalhydroquinone, Phthalic alcohol, Pyrocatechin, Pyrocatechine
- 289 a.k.a. Maverick - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 289 a.k.a. Brak Presents the Brak Show Starring Brak is a TV program, begun in (14 years ago).
- 289 a.k.a. Other diseases of blood and blood-forming organs is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 289 a.k.a. anophthalmos 1 (with mental retardation, without limb anomalies or dental or urogenital abnormalities) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 289 to learn how to say it correctly!