On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 29
What does 29 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-eight and one
Definition of the adjective 29
What does 29 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 29 a.k.a. Kent is a county in South East England and one of the home counties. The ceremonial county boundaries of Kent include the shire county of Kent and the unitary borough of Medway. Kent has a nominal border with the French department of Pas-de-Calais halfway through the Channel Tunnel, as well as a defined boundary with Essex in the middle of the Thames Estuary. The county also borders Greater London to the North West near the towns of Swanley and Dartford, Surrey to the West near Westerham and East Sussex to the South West near Tunbridge Wells. Maidstone is its county town and historically Rochester and Canterbury have been accorded city status, though only the latter still holds it.
- also known as Kent, UK; County Of Kent
- country: United Kingdom
- 29 a.k.a. Finistère is a department of France in the extreme west of Brittany.
- 29 a.k.a. Judge Roy Scream is a wooden roller coaster located at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Texas.
29 a.k.a. Avon Publications was an American paperback book and comic book publisher. As of 2010, it is an imprint of HarperCollins, publishing primarily romance novels.
- also known as Avon Books, Avon Limited
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Classic Crime Collection" (softcover)
- Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Classic Crime Collection" (softcover)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "A private view" (softcover)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Trent's Last Case" (softcover Series: Classic Crime Collection)
- Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "Trent's Last Case" (softcover Series: Classic Crime Collection)
- nominated to Edgar's Book Jacket Award - "The shadows of the house" (softcover)
- "29" is the eighth studio album by alt-country singer-songwriter Ryan Adams, released on December 19, 2005 on Lost Highway. Produced by Ethan Johns, and recorded prior to the formation of backing band The Cardinals, the album was the last of three released in 2005. Session guitarist JP Bowersock would later go on to join the Cardinals, subsequently recording Cold Roses and Jacksonville City Nights alongside Adams. The album's cover art was drawn by Adams.
- "29" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "29" is a musical album of Tamio Okuda.
- released on (20 years ago)
- "29" is a musical EP of Will Sid Smith.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "29" is a musical album of Borja Duñó.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "29" a.k.a. "29°" is a musical album of Mauracher.
- "29" is a musical single of Embrioma.
- 29 a.k.a. Winnetka Road is an American television drama which premiered on NBC on March 12, 1994, and concluded on April 16, 1994. The series was created by John Byrum, and follows the lives and loves of an oddly interconnected group of people in a suburban Chicago town.
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by John Byrum
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
- "29": Happiness is a long journey that begins on a rare and special day.
- "29" a.k.a. "#29" is a 2012 short film directed by José Miguel Biscaya.
29 a.k.a. active BCR-related gene is a gene.
- also known as active breakpoint cluster region-related protein