On this page:
"29 Palms" is a 2002 film directed by Leonardo Ricagni about a bag of money that affects the characters who possess it, and its varied contents, as it passes from one to another. It stars Jeremy Davies, Michael Lerner, Litefoot, Russell Means, Chris O'Donnell, Keith David, and Jon Polito.
- also known as Twenty-nine Palms
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- written by Tino Lucente
- Jon Polito as The Security Guard
- Michael Lerner as The Judge
- Jeremy Davies as The Drifter
- Litefoot as The Warrior #1
- Russell Means as The Chief
- Chris O'Donnell as The Hitman
- Rachael Leigh Cook as The Waitress
- Carlos Mencia as The Comedian
- Bill Pullman as The Ticket Clerk
- P. J. Byrne as The Doctor
- Michael Rapaport as The Cop
- Keith David as The Sheriff
- Kevin Sifuentes as The Head of Security
- Anita Maltin as The Old Lady
- genres: Crime Fiction, Thriller, Crime Thriller, Gangster Film, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (12 years ago)
- "29 Palms" is a song from Robert Plant's 1993 Fate of Nations LP. The song was written about the small town of 29 Palms in the Mojave desert, and is said to be based on Canadian singer Alannah Myles, with whom he was touring when he wrote the song.
- "29 Palms" is the 1993 single album by Robert Plant.
- released in (22 years ago)
- "29 Palms" is a musical album of I8U.
- released in (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 29 Palms
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joan M. Marter
Lê's later series, 29 Palms (2003–ongoing), is set at an eponymous military base in California where Marines train before they are assigned to Iraq or Afghanistan.
Completely Updated and Expanded by David Thomson
29 Palms (02, Leonardo Ricagni); Igb Goes Down ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 29 Palms
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about 29 Palms
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about 29 Palms
the two of us
under the thick
we are alone
and you touch me
you want me to
my naked body
under the palms
i shudder about
that fact. (Ric S. Bastasa)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 29 Palms to see it in context!