"2932" a.k.a. "Those Gentle Voices: A Promethean Romance of the Spaceways" is a book by George Alec Effinger.
- also known as "Those Gentle Voices"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1976
- 2932 a.k.a. The Bugaloos is an American children's television series, produced by brothers Sidney Krofft and Martin Krofft, that aired on NBC on Saturday mornings from 1970 to 1972. The show featured a musical group composed of four British-accented teenagers, who lived in fictional Tranquility Forest. They wore insect-themed outfits with antennae and wings which allowed them to fly, though on occasion, they were shown flying on surfboards. They were constantly beset by the evil machinations of Benita Bizarre, played by comedienne Martha Raye. Bizarre, being untalented and ugly herself, was covetous of the Bugaloos' musical prowess.
- begun on and completed on (43 years ago)
- 17 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Marty Krofft & Sid Krofft
- regular cast:
- genres: Children's television series, Comedy
- 2932 a.k.a. glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta is a gene.
- 2932 a.k.a. Watching - Season 3 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2932 to learn how to say it correctly!