"295" a.k.a. "Jason and the Argonauts", is a 2000 TV movie, directed by Nick Willing and produced by Hallmark Entertainment. It is very loosely based on the Greek myth of Jason and the Argonauts.
- begun on (15 years ago)
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- production design by Roger Hall
- art direction by Gary Freeman & John Fenner
- written by Matthew Faulk & Mark Skeet
- costume design by Carlo Poggioli
- genres: Costume drama, Fantasy, Adventure Film, Television film, Action/Adventure, Family, Miniseries
- released on (15 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- American Society of Cinematographers Award for Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography in Movies of the Week/Mini-Series/Pilot (Network) nomination for Sergey Kozlov
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Makeup - Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (For part II) nomination for Paul Spateri, Anne Spiers, Paul Gooch, Nicky Knowles, Julie Wright & Mark Coulier
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Visual Effects - Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (Part II) nomination for Alec Knox, David Booth, Hal Bertram, Andy Lomas, Carlos M. Rosas, Daren Horley, Pedro Sabrosa, Virgil Manning, George Roper
- Satellite Award for Best Miniseries nomination for NBC
295 a.k.a. Voyager is a publisher.
- 295 a.k.a. Gadget's Go Coaster: Gadget's Go Coaster is a junior roller coaster at the Disneyland theme park in Anaheim, California and Tokyo Disneyland theme park, located in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan, near Tokyo. The ride is based on the work of the character Gadget Hackwrench from the 1989 Walt Disney Television Animation series Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers. Gadget herself is depicted on top of a small weather-vane on a building towards Chip and Dale's Tree House.
- 295 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- 295 a.k.a. Schizophrenia is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and inactivity. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.
- also known as Genetics schizophrenia
- 295 a.k.a. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate is a cyclic nucleotide derived from guanosine triphosphate. cGMP acts as a second messenger much like cyclic AMP. Its most likely mechanism of action is activation of intracellular protein kinases in response to the binding of membrane-impermeable peptide hormones to the external cell surface.
- also known as CGMP, 环磷酸鸟苷
- 295 a.k.a. adenine nucleotide translocator pseudogene 2 (clone 7) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 295 to learn how to say it correctly!