2952 a.k.a. Cade's County: Cade's County is a modern-day Western/crime drama which aired on CBS during the 1971–1972 television season. There were 24 episodes.
- begun on and completed on (43 years ago)
- 24 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Western, Action, Police procedural, Crime Fiction, Drama
- award: - Edgar Award for Best Television Episode Teleplay (Episode: Company Town) nomination for Cliff Gould
2952 a.k.a. Critic's Choice/Bart is a publisher.
- 2952 a.k.a. Dantrolene sodium is a muscle relaxant that acts by abolishing excitation-contraction coupling in muscle cells, probably by action on the ryanodine receptor. It is the only specific and effective treatment for malignant hyperthermia, a rare, life-threatening disorder triggered by general anesthesia. It is also used in the management of neuroleptic malignant syndrome, muscle spasticity, 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine intoxication, serotonin syndrome, and 2,4-dinitrophenol poisoning. It is marketed by JHP Pharmaceuticals LLC as Dantrium and by Norgine BV as Dantrium, Dantamacrin, or Dantrolen.
- also known as Dantroleno
- 2952 a.k.a. Lovejoy - Season 5 is a tv season.
- 2952 a.k.a. glutathione S-transferase theta 1 is a gene.