2954 a.k.a. The American Jewish Committee was established in 1906 to safeguard the welfare and security of Jews worldwide. It is one of the oldest Jewish advocacy organizations in the United States and has been described by the New York Times as "widely regarded as the dean of American Jewish organizations".
- written works: "Neo-Nazi strength and strategy in West Germany", "Church, State, and the public schools", "Religion in public education", "A world charter for human rights", "To the counsellors of peace", "The voice of religion", "The people take the lead", "In peace and dignity", "American Jewish Year Book, 1989", "Twenty-first annual report", "The Jews In Nazi Germany", "The war record of American Jews", "Toward peace and equity", "The newest Americans", "Human rights in the peace treaties", "The Recent growth of Neo-Nazism in Europe", "Research Institute on Peace and Post-War Problems", "The Jews in the eastern war zone"
- official website: www.ajc.org
2954 a.k.a. Cadillacs and Dinosaurs is an American Saturday morning animated television series which aired on CBS Kids in the United States from 1993 to 1994. Based on the comic book of the same name by Mark Schultz, the show was created by screenwriter Steven E. de Souza, who acquired the TV rights after producing the video game Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, which was also based on Schultz's comic.
- begun on and completed on (20 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- countries: United States of America, Canada
- regular cast:
- genres: Cartoon, Animation, Science Fiction, Children's television series
2954 a.k.a. The Bat is a Vekoma Suspended Family Coaster located at Lagoon Amusement Park in Farmington, Utah, United States.
- 2954 a.k.a. DAPI is a fluorescent stain that binds strongly to A-T rich regions in DNA. It is used extensively in fluorescence microscopy. As DAPI can pass through an intact cell membrane, it can be used to stain both live and fixed cells, though it passes through the membrane less efficiently in live cells and therefore the effectiveness of the stain is lower.
- 2954 a.k.a. glutathione transferase zeta 1 (maleylacetoacetate isomerase) is a gene.
- also known as glutathione s-transferase Zeta 1, maleylacetone isomerase, glutathione transferase zeta 1, glutathione S-aralkyltransferase, maleylacetoacetate isomerase, glutathione S-aryltransferase, S-(hydroxyalkyl)glutathione lyase, glutathione S-alkyltransferase