298 a.k.a. Picador is an imprint of Pan Macmillan in the United Kingdom and Australia and of Macmillan Publishing in the United States. Both companies are owned by Georg von Holtzbrinck Publishing Group.
"298" a.k.a. "Necroscope V: Deadspawn" is the fifth book in the Necroscope series by British writer Brian Lumley, and is the last book in the original Necroscope Series. It was released in 1991.
- also known as "Necroscope V", Necroscope V
- language: English Language
- Harry Keogh, Necroscope
- Scott St. John
- Harry Jr.
- Jake Cutter
- Nathan Keogh
- genres: Horror, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction, Adventure fiction, Science Fiction, Horror fiction
- copyright: 1991
- released in (24 years ago)
298 a.k.a. The Yankee Cannonball is a wooden out-and-back roller coaster built in 1930 at Lakewood Park and relocated in 1936 to Canobie Lake Park, Salem, New Hampshire.
- 298 a.k.a. Chloramphenicol is an antibiotic useful for the treatment of a number of bacterial infections. It is a bacteriostatic; it became available in 1949. It is considered a prototypical broad-spectrum antibiotic, alongside the tetracyclines, and as it is both cheap and easy to manufacture, it is frequently an antibiotic of choice in the developing world.
- also known as Χλωραμφαινικόλη, 氯霉素
- 298 a.k.a. Eugénie Sandler P.I. is a 13-part Australian children's series that first aired on ABC1 in 2000. The series stars Xaris Miller as the title character. The show now airs on ABC3 in an afternoon time slot.
- also known as Eugenie Sandler P.I.
- begun on and completed on (14 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: Australia
- regular cast: Brett Climo
- genre: Children's television series
- some of the awards:
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode 2.) nomination for Margot McDonald
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode 13.) nomination for Margot McDonald
- AACTA Award for Best Young Actor (Episode 2) nomination for Xaris Miller
- AACTA Award for Best Children’s Television Series (For episode 2.), received by Margot McDonald
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Children's Program nomination for ABC Television
- 298 a.k.a. K07UF is a low-power Class A television station in Abilene, Texas, broadcasting locally in analog on VHF channel 7. Founded January 14, 1988, the station is owned by Abilene Christian University.
- 298 a.k.a. Other nonorganic psychoses is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 298 a.k.a. adenine nucleotide translocator pseudogene 5 (clone 19) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 298 to learn how to say it correctly!