On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 2d
What does 2d mean as an attribute of a noun?
- coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
Other definitions of 2d
What does 2d also mean?
- Two-dimensional; 2D.
- synonym: 2nd
- Second, as in: after the first; commonly used in legal writing.
- [British, dated] Two pence, tuppence (in pre-decimalisation currency, never used for 'two new pence').
2D: Stuart "2D" Pot is a fictional musician and member of the British virtual band, Gorillaz. He provides the lead vocals and plays the keyboard for the band. 2D's voice is provided by Blur frontman Damon Albarn on Gorillaz' recordings and performances, while in additional material, he is voiced by the actor Nelson De Freitas. He was created by Albarn and Jamie Hewlett.
- "2D" is a musical album of A Whisper in the Noise & If Thousands.
- released in (12 years ago)
- official website: www.mainstreamrecords.de/releases/a-whisper-in-the-noise-if-thousands-2d
- "2D" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "2D" is a musical album of Les Denis Drolet.
- released in (10 years ago)
- 2d a.k.a. Dubrovnik Airline Limited was a Croatian charter airline, based in Dubrovnik, Croatia. It operated tourist charter flights from Europe and Israel to holiday destinations in Croatia. Its main base was Dubrovnik Airport.
- 2d a.k.a. Aero VIP: Aerovip is an airline based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It operates regional passenger services. Its main base is Ezeiza International Airport, Buenos Aires.
- 2d a.k.a. Alania Airlines: JSC Alania Airlines was an airline based in Vladikavkaz, Russia. It operated charter flights from its base at Beslan Airport. In 2007 it was acquired by VIM Airlines.
- official website: www.airalania.ru/ (defunct)
2d a.k.a. Tyne and Wear is a metropolitan county in North East region of England around the mouths of the rivers Tyne and Wear. It came into existence in 1974 after the passage of the Local Government Act 1972. It consists of the five metropolitan boroughs of South Tyneside, North Tyneside, City of Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead and City of Sunderland. It is bounded on the east by the North Sea, and has borders with Northumberland to the north and County Durham to the south.
- also known as 泰恩-威爾郡
- part of North East England, England, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories, United Kingdom
2d a.k.a. Dynamic Airways is a charter airline owned by private owners founded in 2010 which also operates many regular flights on behalf of other operators. The airline operates several used Boeing 767-200; and formerly operated McDonnell Douglas MD-88s.