2nd is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 2nd
What does 2nd mean as an attribute of a noun?
- coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude
- examples: Please fill in the application form and send it back by November 2nd. | We are studying in order to pass the STEP 2nd grade test. | The results were as follows: Japan 1st; Spain 2nd; Italy 3rd. | Miss Yamada is in charge of the 2nd year class this year. | Today is January 2nd. | The 2nd of May 2011 is the date of the Canadian Federal Elections: Don't forget to go vote! | On the 2nd of September 1792 when the general massacre of the prisoners took place at Paris, M. Sombreuil was on the point of being sacrificed when he was rescued from the hands of the assassins by the heroic conduct of his daughter, though on the dreadful condition that she would drink success to the republic in a goblet of blood! | Please attend the conference room on meeting and the 2nd floor of 2.3:00PM. | You are invited to attend meeting at 2.30pm. Venue at 2nd floor meeting room. Thank you | We returned to Osaka on April 2nd.
- synonyms of 2nd: 2d / second
- similar: ordinal
Other definitions of 2nd
What does 2nd also mean?
- See second.
2ND is a musical group.
- album: "Directly in the Path of Organized Ignorance"
- "2nd" is an EP released by the Finnish rock band The Rasmus in 1996. It was originally released by the record label Warner Music Finland.
- "2nd" is a musical album of Agitation Free.
- released in (42 years ago)
- "2nd" is a musical album of 4TET.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "2nd" is a musical album of Opto.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "2nd" is a musical album of Chingaso.
- released on
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 2nd to learn how to say it correctly!