3ʳᵈ has all the letters in alphabetical order.
3ʳᵈ is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
Definition of 3ʳᵈ
What does 3ʳᵈ mean?
- abbreviation of third
- "3ʳᵈ" a.k.a. "Third": 3rd, also re-issued as Sister Lovers, is the third studio album by American rock band Big Star. It was recorded in 1974. Though Ardent Studios created test pressings for the record in 1975, a combination of financial issues, the uncommercial sound of the record, and lack of interest from singer Alex Chilton and drummer Jody Stephens in continuing the project prevented the album from ever being properly finished or released at the time of its recording. It was eventually released in 1978 by PVC Records.
- also known as Third / Sister Lovers, Beale Street Green, Third (Test Pressing Edition), Big Star's 3rd: Sister Lovers, 3rd, Sister Lovers: The Third Album, The Third Album
- genre: Power pop
- released in (37 years ago)
- "3ʳᵈ" a.k.a. "3rd" is a song released as both a single and an EP by the Finnish rock band The Rasmus, released in 1996 by the record label Warner Music Finland.
- "3ʳᵈ" a.k.a. "3rd" is a musical album of The Baseball Project.
- released on
- "3ʳᵈ" a.k.a. "3rd" is a musical album of 4TET.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "3ʳᵈ" a.k.a. "3rd" is a musical album of Jeruji.
- released in (11 years ago)