On this page:
- "3 Minutes" is an action-oriented short film that was released on January 10, 2011. Production on the film commenced in 2010, with director Ross Ching at the helm, alongside producers Don Le and George Wang. The film stars Harry Shum, Jr., Stephen "tWitch" Boss, Katrina Law, and Thaine Allison Jr. The special effects work was provided by David Adametz and the score composed by Paul Dateh.
- "3 Minutes" is a 2005 short drama film written and directed by Andrew Shortell.
- genre: Drama
- released on (9 years ago)
"3 minutes" is a composition, cataloged instance.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 3 Minutes
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Code Criteria Bellow Engine runtime over 3 minutes, ECT sensor input over 170°F, VSS over 24 mph, A/C and PSP switch off, then the vehicle returned to a stop with the engine at idle (from 518 to ...
An Encyclopedia of Culture and Society by Toyin Falola Ph.D., Daniel Jean-Jacques
Heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Make a well in the center of the mixture in the pan.
A "Full Course" Encyclopedia by Andrew F. Smith
LobsTer À La newburg Place a saucepan with 1 pint of fine cooked lobster meat over the fire, add 1 ounce butter, season with 1 even teaspoonful salt, a pinch of red pepper, 2 tablespoonfuls fine-cut truffles; stir 3 minutes, then add 4 ...
by Stoppani, Jim
90% regular heavy deadlifts, resting 30 seconds deadlift after static-drive deadlifts and resting 3 minutes after heavy deadlifts. Complete 3 sets of each deadlift and rest for 1 minute before continuing with the remaining exercises. Pull -up 3 6-8 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 3 Minutes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 3 Minutes
Loooong 3 minutes...
Photo credit: Brad.L.Owens
Video language resources about 3 Minutes
Click on an item to play that video:
- Anatomical Leg Length Inequality Explanation in 3 Minutes
What is a leg length discrepancy? Why is one leg longer than the other, and what are the different types of leg length discrepancies that a person can have?
- Explanation App mobile Trotting in 3 minutes for Running GPS
Trotting is a mobile application that intends to make use of the capabilities and possibilities that GPS offers for these devices to enhance a training system, ...
- Journey to definition: 300 In 3 minutes
300's doing work !
- PSA PMP 4P - PM Terminology - In 3 Minutes
Overview of how to use the PSA PMP 4P Smart Phone app's Terminology Reference feature.
- MCA explanation in 3 minutes
- 232 104 view this 3 minutes basic Coulombs Law explanation of k epsilon0 Coulomb unit
- Data Excellence- 3 minutes description
Data Excellence is based on the alignment of all activities related to data its aim is to achieve common objectives set by the business. This alignment ensures ...
- Develop Strong Body Language in 3 Minutes!
Kydon shares a visualisation technique in this video to help you develop strong body language. There is also an exercise you can do to help you cement your ...
See also the pronunciation examples of 3 Minutes!
Learn Basic Sign Language (in Less than 3 minutes!)
Quotes about 3 Minutes
I was lucky enough to get to perform on stage in front of 20 million people on TV, and 150 thousand in concerts. For 15 minutes I got to be a rock star, the 15 minutes is great! It turns into Spinal Tap after 20 minutes. (Mark Mothersbaugh)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 3 Minutes to see it in context!