On this page:
"3 Ninjas" is a 1992 American martial arts comedy film directed by Jon Turteltaub, starring Victor Wong, Michael Treanor, Max Elliott Slade, and Chad Power. It was the only 3 Ninjas film released by Touchstone Pictures, while the others were released by TriStar Pictures. The film is about three young brothers who learn martial arts from their Japanese grandfather.
- also known as Micutii ninja, 宝贝威龙
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Martha Chang & Yuriko Matsubara
- executive producer: Shunji Hirano
- production design by Kirk M. Petruccelli
- art direction by Ken Kirchner & Greg J. Grande
- written by Edward Emanuel
- based on a story by Kenny Kim
- cinematography by Richard Michalak
- edited by David Rennie
- music by Richard Marvin
- costume design by Mona May
- set decoration by Carol Pressman
- genres: Action Film, Family, Martial Arts Film, Adventure Film, Action/Adventure, Action Comedy, Children's/Family, Sports, Comedy
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (22 years ago)
3 Ninjas is a series of action films directed towards the pre-teen audience about the adventures of three young brothers who are trained by their Japanese grandfather in the art of Ninjutsu.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 3 Ninjas
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
3 Ninjas (92, Jon Turtletaub); Aladdin (92, Musker and Clements) ; ...
by Harris M. Lentz III
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain (¡998) , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 3 Ninjas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 3 Ninjas to see it in context!