3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
On this page:
"3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain" is a 1998 American martial arts film, and the fourth final installment in the 3 Ninjas franchise.
- also known as クロオビ・キッズ／メガ・マウンテン奪回作戦
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- director: Sean McNamara
- producers: Shin Sang-ok & Arthur Leeds
- written by Sean McNamara & Jeff Phillips
- cinematography by Blake T. Evans
- edited by Annamaria Szanto
- music by John Coda
- genres: Martial Arts Film, Action Film, Family, Adventure Film, Action/Adventure, Adventure Comedy, Children's/Family, Family-Oriented Adventure, Comedy
- tagline: Saving the day the ninja way.
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (16 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Harris M. Lentz III
3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain (¡998) , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 3 Ninjas: High Noon at Mega Mountain
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: